Bulletin: May 22, 2016
Today’s reading from Proverbs describes the power of beginnings, when what is most beautiful and central in our relationship to God is a hope in our minds and the mind of God. When there was nothing but our relationship, there was still power enough to generate an entire world, a heaven and an earth. The psalm that we sing today tells about the power of possibility and responsibility. We are responsible to safeguard what has been created through our relationship.
The Letter to the Romans reminds us that we are not alone in this relationship. We endure what seems unendurable because of the hope and grace that are part of our relationship with our Savior and the Holy Spirit. Finally, John emphasizes that not even death itself will end our relationship with the One whom we love and who loves us. Our relationship with God—Creator, Savior, and Holy Spirit—is one in which all is possible, all is given, and all is lived fully. This is the Holy Trinity.
Also in this bulletin:
- Dia De Los Ninos
- Zalud Scholarship Available
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
- Month of May Dedicated to Praying the Rosary
- Vacation Bible School AssistantDirector Needed
- George McCann Enrolling Students, seeking staff for 2016-2017
- Forming a Catholic Conscience
- Festival of Trees Seeks Sponsors