Bethlehem Center: Kitchen Helpers Needed M,T,Th
Bethlehem Center is in urgent need of volunteers on MONDAYS, TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS to help in the kitchen for breakfast and especially LUNCH.Call Maggie or BC operator today (734-1572) and get setup for the upcoming week. Help our parish provide the needy with food, water, and a cool place to rest during our city’s harshest summer months. Thank you for helping!
BOTH GROUPS AND INDIVIDUALS ARE NEEDED AND WELCOME.
- Arrive at 6 AM – food prep/cooking
- 7:10-8:30 AM – serve and cleanup
*At 6AM the parking lot gate may be closed, but it is unlocked. Simply push it open to park.
- Arrive at 9 AM – food prep/cooking
- 11 AM – Volunteers eat
- 11:30 AM – Clients served
- 12:30 – 1 PM – Clean up of dishes, trays, dining area, and kitchen
- Groups can consider full or divided shift work: (5 / shift)
9AM – 11 AM
10:45 -1 PM
Hairnets are provided & closed-toes shoes required for all volunteers.
Bethlehem Center Contact Info:
1638 N. Dinuba Blvd.,
Visalia CA 93281