Below we have included the parish financial reports for the fiscal year ending on June 30, 2016. We have listed below explanations of the key area of this document.
- Operating Revenue: We were basically on budget but short of the Fiscal Year 2015 and Fiscal Year 2016 by $68,869 and $256,048 respectively. The shortfalls are in our parishioner tithing and special collections.
- Operating Expenses: Our expenses were over budget but below Fiscal Year 2015 and Fiscal Year 2014 by $99,692 and $348,619 respectively.
- In the Expense over budget expenditures, please note that the independent contractors went to Musicians and the CPA for all three parishes.
- The Sound System expense was for improvements at St. Mary’s, Holy Family and St. Charles.
- The Equipment Rental was used for maintenance.
If you have any questions about this report, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your study of this report and welcome your feedback.DOWNLOAD FINANCIAL REPORT ’16