2nd Collection: International Needs
March 26th, the annual collection for International Needs will be taken up at all Masses. Proceeds benefit those in need in over 100 countries through the work of Catholic Relief Services. CRS works at home and abroad to give aid to victims of persecution and natural disasters, provide legal services to poor immigrants and advocate for the powerless. By supporting six Catholic agencies, this collection offers an opportunity for each of us to help Jesus in disguise.
With your donations…
- Feed Jesus’ hunger in suffering refugees through the UCCB Department of Migration and Refugee Services
- Give water to quench Jesus’ thirst in the people of Syria and Niger through the humanitarian work of CRS
- Offer legal assistance to Jesus in struggling immigrants through the Catholic Legal Immigration network, Inc.
- Reach out to comfort Jesus’ loneliness in isolated workers through the pastoral work of the USCCB Secretariat of Cultural Diversity in the Church
- Advocate on behalf of Jesus in the poor and marginalized through the public policy work of the USCCB Department of Justice, Peace and human Development
- Send aid to Jesus in the victims of natural disaster through the Holy Father’s Relief Fund